Select Language
group of students in front of trees and modern building

High School Completion
for Highly Motivated Students

In Washington State, qualified high school students can skip up to two years of high school, take university classes at a college, and receive dual credit for their high school diploma and a two-year college associate degree. International students must be 16 years old in order to attend Green River College. This process can save a student one or two years in earning their bachelor's degree. In addition, students will have the support from a dedicated team on our staff.

time and money

Save Time & Money

Get a Washington State high school diploma plus earn transferable university credit at the same time. Take classes that count for both high school and university transfer! Program typically requires no additional time, and students can receive their High School diploma before their transfer degree.

Dual Degrees

Earn two degrees for the price and time of one. Graduate in just two years with a high school diploma plus a university transfer associate degree. Depending on assessment and placement, students may need to take non-transferable, developmental classes.

dual degrees
fast track for students

Fast Track

Enter college before completing high school and graduate from university at least one year earlier than your high school classmates.

Competitive Advantage

Apply to top universities, including the University of California schools, as a transfer student and skip the SAT and ACT tests.

Quick Links